Message from Principal Hasson
Post date: Jun 11, 2017 8:37:54 PM
Good morning, BWA Family!
I hope you all are enjoying this taste of summer. We have 12 short days of school remaining and many events packed into them! I want to extend an enormous thank you to all the families who came out to The 2017 Community Forum on Friday June 9th with MS.22. It was an incredible event! Thank you to all of our volunteers who showed their support and led conversations. We wouldn't have been able to do this without you! Our students had a wonderful time and were extremely helpful at setup and clean-up. The Step team did another outstanding performance and will be headed to Atlanta again this year! And there was truly nothing better then seeing the joy and smiles on faces of our students. A job well done to all! Below are the updates for the week!
- Clerical Day Tomorrow: No School for Students. Teachers report.
- Senior Trip: The senior trip is this Thursday, June 15th. Please see Ms. Robinson for details. She will be meeting with all chaperones tomorrow to review logistics!
- Senior Prom: Senior Prom will take place Friday at the Bronx Museum of Art from 6-10pm.
- SUNY Maritime Trip Friday June, 16th: Ms. Fremont's annual SUNY Maritime Trip will take place this Friday. She will be sending out details this week.
- Attendance: As the year closes, please remind students of the importance of ending the year strong with attendance.
- End-of-year PBIS Events: PBIS is planning some exciting end-of-year events! Lotteries will continue on Friday. Field day will take place on June 19th! There will be an end of year BBQ and a student of the month BBQ as well. Stay tuned for updates from the team on specifics and dates.
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to reach out!