Message from Principal Hasson
Post date: Mar 29, 2017 7:20:49 PM
Good Afternoon, BWA Family!
I hope you are all enjoying this taste of spring and got some time to rest after a successful first week of testing! This week we will be giving make-ups.
We have on more week until our final break of the 2016-2017 school year! It's hard to believe that we are officially 3/4 of the way done. The end of the year of the year is swiftly approaching, however we still have 3 months of instructional time remaining, a math test, NYSESLAT, MOSLs and Regents! So there is still much to do!
- April Calendars went out with students today. Please use school website calendar tab as needed for updates to calendar
- School Leadership Team Meeting April 3 at 4pm.
- Smile Dental: Visit Scheduled for Tuesday April 4
- Student Council Meeting: Thursday April 6
- Ice Cream Social for the Students Friday April 7 during lunch time.
- Spring Break is from April 8 - April 18. Students return to school on Wednesday April 19.
- Marking Period 3 Close Date Changed: Report cards will go out April 21st.
- Saturday School: Saturday School will resume April 22nd for the two Saturdays leading up to the math test!
- Uniform and Lateness: Both the student support and attendance teams have decided to try to combat uniform non-compliance and lateness with lunch detention. We are asking for your help in communicating that they will receive lunch detention for either of those infractions. We hope to see a decrease in the number of students not complying. Any suggestions or questions regarding this, please reach out!
If you have any questions, please reach out! Have a wonderful day!